Thursday, September 16, 2010

Typical Amy

so in typical Amy fashion last night ... I fell! I got a call from my friend Lisa about going to walk our dogs together, but of course I missed her call so instead of just walking Mace we went over to the ball park to see if we could find them ... not there but what we did find were a couple men's baseball games going on. Why haven't I been going to them all summer long?!?! Anyways after we walked around and did our business I decided to stop and watch a bit of the game. Was a good game and chatted a bit with Jeff the umpire who also umps my leagues. Got a bit of low down on some drama that happened in the Thursday night league (gasp, shock! Drama in the Thursday night league?!?! lol) ... and if I wasn't imagining things I got a few looks from some of the fellas playing. Great and I was looking so ravishing ... sweatshirt, running shoes, jeans ... not glam at all! lol Anyways after about 20 mins or so Macy was starting to get restless and then someone hit a fly ball up over the fence and it bounced off the bleachers scaring the crap outta Macy. As she was moving away my arm was twisted over my head to try to stop her and I lost my balance and there was nothing I could do but tip over off the end of the bench. Graceful! Landed right on my knee and it hurt like heck! lol The guy behind the bleachers was looking at me with a look of shock like "did I just see you fall of the bottom of the bleachers?!?!" Yep ... typical Amy ...

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahha I love this story! I especially love how you said "when Macy and I did OUR business" LOL too funny Ames

    ReplyDelete