Friday, September 10, 2010

for fear of getting any more hate comments (Sus!) I thought I would write a little ditty ... I had an absolute crap week even though it was a short one. I believe the before mentioned Sus also had a crappy week ... maybe I should stop hanging around her?!?! Just kidding! lol
It was just a rather stressful week at work so I'm glad to see it over. And a nice way to end the week was playing ball. We began our year end finals tournament tonight. We played 2 games, won one 14 -0 and lost the other by 1 run! Dang it! We had a lot of fun though so it was all good. The games begin again tomorrow morning at 9 am. I figured we needed all the fans we could get so I've recruited my entire family. I believe even as I type my parents are on their way here from Indiana ... now those are dedicated fans!! Hopefully I don't suck tomorrow!

On another fun note ... I leave for my cruise in 18 days!!!!! I cannot wait! I am so freakin' excited! I'm part of a yahoo group for all the people going on the cruise, well the Tim Holtz part anyways and the emails have been flying back and forth. The excitement is definitely building up! I'm excited to be able to spend a day and a half in NYC too! woo hoo! now if only I could find that money tree in the next 18 days. Actually I'd like to find it in the next 2 days as I've twisted (ha ha ha) Sus & Vic to go to The Bay with me on Sunday! A girl can't go on a cruise without some new duds!

Well gotta go check the laundry and then take the pupperoni for a walk. Hopefully no foxes tonight or in the morning! Those stinkin' things freak me out and they are all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment